- View hunters and dogs positions in real time
- List of joined hunters
- Track hunt participants movement history
- Speed dialing
- Save and share points of interest
- Different base maps
- Google maps based view: zoom in and out, roads etc.
- Measuring distances
- Choose a destination and compass view
- Connecting to tracking devices
- Different languages
- Drawing your own hunting map and sharing it with others
- Viewing hunting camera photos
- Reviewing previous hunts
Locate hunters in real time
Chatting and speed dialing
Add and share actions based notes with others
Google maps (roads, satellite, hybrid)
Save your hunting objects on map
License per mont 10€ / Yearly 40€
Tracking participants movements and directions
Following dog's movements
Compass view and navigation
Managing tracking devices and hunting cameras
Access to portal and over viewing hunts
Different maps and administration
Draw your own maps
Small team license
5 members on team
Full Huntloc's app license
any additional user 10€ extra
Valid until 28.02.2019
Smart hunters safety vest
Sizes S - 3XL
Waterproof and durable material
Chest pocket has touch sensitive screen
Chest pocket has opening for power bank
Radio transmitter pockets
Large pockets and chuck pockets
Big back pocket
Removable warm inside pockets
2 chuck holders
Hunting camera Burrel
Photos 12MB /8MB /5MB /3MB
Display screen 2,0" LCD
Infra Red or No Glow night vision
12AA batteries or 6V battery/ External Power
Memory Card up to 32GB SD
Sends image by MMS/GPRS
External GSM antenna
Frequently asked questions - FAQ
Huntloci requires a data connection to work and GPS-based positioning, which is quite a burden for your mobile phone. Here are 10 recommendations to help ensure that the mobile phone would work the whole day of hunting:
- Turn on GPS and mobile communication only during hunt. At other times (eg, lunch break or a meeting turn it off.
- Turn off other possible applications that continuously exchange data to the server (eg, e-mail, calendar, Skype, etc.).
- View the phone screen when it is necessary. Mobile screen takes a lot of energy, and it strains the battery significantly.
- Set the phone screen brightness as low as possible. Very high brightness of the screen is nice to look at, but it takes lots of power.
- Set Huntloci application data exchange intervals, depending on whether you move, or you stand. Huntlocis position reporting interval can be determined even one minute. This saves battery power. Changing the location of the interval is available since version 1.5.2.
- Use Power Bank. There are different sizes and allow to charge your phone several times.
- Use car charger to charge your phone during longer pauses while you can.
- Examine the acquisition of a new phone battery capacity. The higher the number, the longer the battery typically lasts.
- Hold the phone as possibly warm. Cold battery capacity decreases very significantly.
- Get a new battery for your phone .
Smartphone is exposed to various magnetized objects ( magnet phone covers) and sometimes the compass is not working properly. Its recommended calibrate to compass time to time .
To do that open Huntloc compass view (button is on the left bottom corner in map view ). To calibrate the compass there are a number of possibilities (see also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EPbAapaeI ):
1. Draw each of the three sides of the device in the air three times the number “8”;
2. Turn the device on three sides, three times around its own axis;
2. Run the device in the air three times the number 8 shape as shown.
1. Download app in Google Play
2. Start app and choose language
3. Add your phone number and insert PIN-code (will be sent via SMS in to your phone)
4. Add your name and choose your hunting role
5. That’s it!
With Huntloc free version you can use basic group tracking functionalities. Huntloc Premium includes dozens features needed for effective and safe hunting. To see full list Huntloc Premium featrures click here
See the example video: