Overview of the dog’s work
How it works?
Compared to traditional radio dog tracking devices, the Huntloc's tracking device can track dog from thousands of kilometers away. Our dog tracker is using mobile internet connection (2G) and uses GPS satellite to show location. Therefore, you can see your dogs location anywhere, where is GSM.
How to join?
- Integrate the tracker in Huntloc app
- Activate the tracker by call or SMS
- Locate the dog on app
Products for dog
Tracker HLT-2.7 gives its owner good overview about ongoing hunt. This device gives hunter security how not to lose tracks of his dog during the hunt.
Price includes 1 year internet service into the tracker and 1 year Huntloc license.
NB! Dogs safety vest not included.
Tracker goes into the pocket located on the back of the vest. Dogs vest comes in different sizes and has to be bought separately.
Different signal lights show different work states
Device has speaker and microfon
Works 36 hours (10 second interval)
SIM card included
Finds his own network(except in Estonia Telia)
Weigh 108 grams
Dimension 88 x 63 x 27 mm
Warranty 2 years
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
Huntloci requires a data connection to work and GPS-based positioning, which is quite a burden for your mobile phone. Here are 10 recommendations to help ensure that the mobile phone would work the whole day of hunting:
- Turn on GPS and mobile communication only during hunt. At other times (eg, lunch break or a meeting turn it off.
- Turn off other possible applications that continuously exchange data to the server (eg, e-mail, calendar, Skype, etc.).
- View the phone screen when it is necessary. Mobile screen takes a lot of energy, and it strains the battery significantly.
- Set the phone screen brightness as low as possible. Very high brightness of the screen is nice to look at, but it takes lots of power.
- Set Huntloci application data exchange intervals, depending on whether you move, or you stand. Huntlocis position reporting interval can be determined even one minute. This saves battery power. Changing the location of the interval is available since version 1.5.2.
- Use Power Bank. There are different sizes and allow to charge your phone several times.
- Use car charger to charge your phone during longer pauses while you can.
- Examine the acquisition of a new phone battery capacity. The higher the number, the longer the battery typically lasts.
- Hold the phone as possibly warm. Cold battery capacity decreases very significantly.
- Get a new battery for your phone .
Smartphone is exposed to various magnetized objects ( magnet phone covers) and sometimes the compass is not working properly. Its recommended calibrate to compass time to time .
To do that open Huntloc compass view (button is on the left bottom corner in map view ). To calibrate the compass there are a number of possibilities (see also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1EPbAapaeI ):
1. Draw each of the three sides of the device in the air three times the number “8”;
2. Turn the device on three sides, three times around its own axis;
2. Run the device in the air three times the number 8 shape as shown.
1. Download app in Google Play
2. Start app and choose language
3. Add your phone number and insert PIN-code (will be sent via SMS in to your phone)
4. Add your name and choose your hunting role
5. That’s it!
With Huntloc free version you can use basic group tracking functionalities. Huntloc Premium includes dozens features needed for effective and safe hunting. To see full list Huntloc Premium featrures click here
See the example video: